Thursday, April 19, 2012

Do what you least want to do!

The Twittersphere and and Blogsmos are both attractive and repugnant; particularly for those of us (such as myself) who would rather remain incognito and unknown to the majority of the world. However, it seems that there is no choice but to get involved. In an episode of 'Friends' I seem to recall one of the characters getting revenge on another by wearing every single item of that character's clothing. In a similar spirit, I am going to subscribe to every blog, re-tweet every tweet and contribute to every ELT-related forum, download every ICT tool and generally climb every mountain and ford every stream until it's time to return to my former solitude! I hasten to add that it is done by a spirit of joining in and finding a voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment