Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Today I made contact with my first student! We will be setting up regular online meetings and I will share some of the tasks that we work on as we go along. It will be a great opportunity for me to work on developing or using ICT tools in my  online teaching and for the student, I hope that this experience will be similarly rewarding. The student will remain anonymous - although I will be discussing in my blog entries what we do in the lessons (with their permission). I am hoping that my 'business' will break even by the end of the year, and seeing that the end of the year is in twelve days' time, that there is no expenditure and no income attached to the business (the lessons being free) - it looks as though I can start celebrating immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment